Posted on October 7, 2021
Media contact: Devyn Giannetti: (216) 225-9813; email@example.com
CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OH – The Cuyahoga County Board of Health will hold Pfizer booster dose clinics for residents beginning October 12th. Up to 750 appointments will be available for each of these clinics.
You are eligible for a Pfizer vaccine booster if you meet the following requirements:
- You received your second dose of Pfizer at least six months prior to the date of the booster clinic. You cannot receive a Pfizer booster if you received doses of the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You meet one of the criteria below:
– You are at least 65 years old or a resident in a long-term care setting.
– You are 50-64 years old and have certain underlying medical conditions.
– You are 18-49 years old and have certain underlying medical conditions.
– You are at least 18 years old and are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of your job or institutional living setting.
Below is information on the upcoming clinic dates and locations:
- Tuesday, October 12th: Word Church, 18903 S. Miles Road, Warrensville Heights, 44128. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Registration is now open.
- Tuesday, October 19th: Tri-C Western Campus Recreation Center, 11000 W. Pleasant Valley Road, Parma, 44130. Parking Lot D. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Registration is now open.
- Tuesday, October 26th: Word Church, 18903 S Miles Road, Warrensville Heights, 44128. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Registration will open on October 13, 2021.
To schedule an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine booster, visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-427-5634 to schedule an appointment. Please bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment.