Engage! Cleveland will host its fifth annual Lead CLE: Professional Development Conference on Nov. 3-4, 2022. This two-day conference includes presentations by some of the region’s top experts.
“Engage! Cleveland is proud to once again offer our Professional Development Conference to provide young professionals with an affordable and incredibly valuable way to advance their careers,” said Ashley Basile Oeken, president of Engage! Cleveland. “With programming specifically designed to help elevate the careers of early career young professionals, Lead CLE provides the tools to grow personally and professionally in Cleveland.”
This event will offer both in-person and virtual ticket options and will include 10 sessions in total.
Sessions, Day 1 – Nov. 3, 2022:
● Mastering Professional Courage presented by Kris McGuigan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Professional Courage
● Navigating Change in the Workplace presented by Erica Ishida, President and Chief Operating Officer, Apple Growth Partners
● All In: Teamwork and Collaboration presented by Jared Daly, Coordinator of Employer Engagement Services, Cuyahoga County
Board of Developmental Disabilities
● Complex Problem Solving presented by Lee Ann Cochran, Partner, Amphora Consulting
● Balancing Act of a Young Professional presented by Cicely D. Campbell, Director, Women in Transition Program, Cuyahoga Community College
Sessions, Day 2 – Nov. 4, 2022
● Standing Out presented by John Bernatovicz, Founder, Willory
● Understanding Workplace Communication presented by Karla Wludyga, Director of Organizational Development, PRADCO
● How to Be an Effective Leader presented by Tracey Messer, Professor, Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University
● Leveraging Networks and Selling Yourself presented by Marvin Montgomery, Author and Speaker
● Lessons in Leadership presented by Michelle Hirsch, Senior Vice President, Brunswick Companies, and Craig Dorn, President & Chief Executive Officer, Youth Opportunities Unlimited
The conference will take place at The Cleveland Public Library-Louis Stokes Wing, and will also be available via live stream. Those interested in learning more or registering for the event can visit engagecleveland.org/leadcle.
To learn more about Engage! Cleveland or new programs, jobs, and civic opportunities for young professionals in Cleveland, please visit engagecleveland.org and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The 5th Annual Lead CLE: Professional Development Conference is sponsored by Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management, KJK, AMS, Code3, and Oswald Companies.
Engage! Cleveland is a community engagement organization for young professionals and business/community leaders who are passionate about making Cleveland a lasting home for the next generation. Our goal is to attract, engage and retain young, diverse talent to Greater Cleveland by connecting young professionals to people, jobs, organizations, and events. You can learn more at www.engagecleveland.org.