Parental Reimbursement Guidelines
- The time and distance to school.
- The number of pupils.
- The cost of providing transportation.
- Whether similar and equivalent service is provided to other pupils eligible for transportation.
- Whether and to what extent the additional service unavoidably disrupts current transportation schedules.
- Whether other reimbursable types of transportation are available.
Students in grades 7-8:
These students must live 1.00 mile or more from the school. Students will receive a RTA bus pass.
Students in grades 9-12:
These students must live 1 mile or more from the school. Students will receive a RTA bus pass.
Additional questions about student eligibility and/or reimbursement should be directed to 216-838-4BUS (4287). Payment – In-Lieu of Transportation Waiver Form
Please return this form by the last Friday in September each school year to the CMSD Transportation Department, Attn: Lucille Sharp, 3832 Ridge Road, Cleveland, OH 44144.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 216-838-0963 or you can call the main number at 216-838 -4BUS (4287).